Wednesday 1 September 2010

Wedding lust. I do.

Hold your horses guys! No I am not getting hitched- not even close to it. Personally, I have never been the sort of girl who fantasized about wedding bells, I do's and  the marriage that comes after, even as a child whilst other little girls were 'getting married' and cradling their new born plastic babies I was living independently in my playhouse cooking mud pies for my adopted daughter ( as a kid, giving birth freaked me out so I turned to adoption!) However, before you decide that i have no heart.. there HAVE been times when I've seen photo's of someone elses wedding or lusted after a vera wang dress which has caused me to scour ebay for second hand wedding dresses and kitsch decorations. I even have a very secret folder for inspiration if ever the big day comes (obviously this folder is hidden from the other half for fear that he'll run a mile!)

Anyway.. I came across an entire album (and it's a huge album at that) of Angie's (of Norwegian wood fame) big day and I have to say it was PERFECTION. From what I can gather a lot of the wedding was DIY and even the dress cost a mere $5. sheeeeit.

Here are some of my favourite pictures and if you are planning a wedding (or even if you just like looking at pretty dresses) I recommend checking this album out HERE.

Enjoy.


  






No comments:

Post a Comment